Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little About Me ---> Rachel Love Martinez








My name is Rachel Love Martinez. My Future Stage Name will be Rachel Love. :-) I am Italian, French, and Hispanic. I turned 21 on December 24th 2010. Christmas Eve! :-D I am a self-taught dancer, and have won many Talent Shows. I have also performed at several Fiesta's, Graduations, Weddings, and Christmas Parties. I even won Grand Prize in a Dance Competition hosted by 'Pepsi.' And a Gold Medal in a different Competition. I won the Gold out of a Silver and a Bronze. :-)


I feel that my Dance Moves find ME! We are like a Puzzle. A Dance Move Connected to the Dancer. A Dance Move Connected to its Owner. When my soul does not feel any significance in any move, then its not meant to be mine. Dancing is my Life. Life is like a Puzzle. And therefore, I am connected to my moves, as I am connected to my Life. Dancing is ME!


I also have a deep passion for Modeling. I have been told that I have the natural looks of Beauty and can make it as a model. I have Faith in myself, and know I can fulfill a Modeling Career as well as in Dancing! ;-)


And I saved the BEST for last. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, I am a Faithful, Loyal, and Genuine Admirer of Michael Jackson! He is the Perfect Role Model for this World! Research for yourselves, apply it to your own life, and you will see. We need to try to be more like him. And I promise, we will be more happier. But mostly be like God. :-)

I am proud to be inspired by this Amazing, Innocent Human Being! I Love You, Michael! :-)

-Rachel Love

2 comments: